Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Patanjali skin products list

Patanjali skin products list

Patanjalistores skin products list. There are great responses for Patanjalistores products and everyone is trying them because of 98% natural ingredients, good quality and mostly because of good results. So I’m here to share with you all the best products.



Patanjali Skin Products:

Rose Water

Rose water is a staple product in my skin care routine and I think it should be a staple product in everyone’s skin care routine. You never know where it will come in use. Rose water can be used in homemade face packs, scrubs, as a toner, in powdered face packs, as eye drops, in bath tub to get soft skin, etc. And from one year or more, I am using this Patanjali rose water because I think, it’s the purest rose water I have ever used.

Patanjali Drishti Eye Drop

This is a miracle product, my di and her friends are just crazy after this eye drop, it burns a bit that’s because of onion ras in it but then it’ll clear your vision without any more medication. I’m saying this to everyone reading this post, please do get this eye drop and start using it every day if you don’t want any problem with your eye vision or if you spend a lot of time in front of your computer or laptop.

Some other skin products:

Patanjali Coconut Oil
Patanjali Crack Heal Cream
Patanjali Body Lotion
Patanjali KantiLep
Patanjali Kesh Kanti Shampoo
Patanjali Dental Cream
Patanjali Aloevera Gel
Patanjali Junior Dental Cream
Patanjali Badam Rogan

No comments:

Post a Comment